Nothing is more satisfying than when I serve a homemade plate of charcuterie to loved ones
I’ve spent many hours researching, testing, and collating info – so I put a lot of value in this guide. Having this setup will surely save you many hours of tracking down info.
The 30 pages goes into depth about:
- Various Designs & and the meat science approach to the craft of dry-cured meats
- A Collection of photos showcasing Good and Bad Molds on Dry Cured Meats
- Key Factors & Theory – To create successful dry-cured meats at home
- Complete Breakdown of Equipment needed for a curing chamber
- This pdf booklet goes into much more detail then I have written about on the blog
With this type of ‘environmental chamber’ setup, I’ve also used it for drying spices, growing mushrooms, brewing and making fruit leathers.
There is also a dry-cured ‘framework’ recipe which is the basis to just about any type of charcuterie dry-cured meat product in detail I have included.