LIFETIME ACCESS TO CONTENT PREVIOUSLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT ‘IN PERSON” COURSES
The theory and practice of meat curing. Detailed video guides covering content not easily available
INCLUDES THE EASIEST MEAT CURING TECHNIQUE – EQUILIBRIUM CURING
Step by step guide to equilibrium curing, including tips for best results
EACH SECTION IS CONTENT RICH, YOU GET LIFE TIME ACCESS
Take your time & enjoy understanding how to make your own dry cured charcuterie!
IN-DEPTH CHARCUTERIE, MORE THEN JUST ‘THE RECIPE’
Comprehensive theory and the trickier parts explained in detail, including how to deal with things going wrong
THE MASTER RECIPE FOR DRY CURING WHOLE MUSCLE MEATS
The basis for 1,000’s of classic salumi, or for developing your own special charcuterie styles. The options are limitless.
LESS THAN HALF THE COST OF ‘IN PERSON’ COURSES
In person 1-2 day meat curing courses cost $200++, and you can’t go back and ‘replay’ them at your leisure
What’s In This Course:
23 Videos Rich in Detail
I’m using a platform called ‘Podia’ which is minimalist, ad-free and super simple to navigate through.
“live chat” inside the course, so we can chat when we are both around too! I’ll be dropping in now and then. Or send a msg in the course, and I’ll pick it up and reply.
Bundled into this course:
- 40-page booklet about theory & the process of cold smoking meat, cream, spices & vegetables and more
- Spreadsheet for 9 of my favorite recipes, which auto-calculates ingredient quantities (some recipes of my own creation like Tom’s Garlic/Juniper Bacon!)
- Master technique of dry curing meat, from which you can create 1,000’s of variations
- Manual Sheets for all 9 favorite recipes
- Detailed guide on curing meat using a regular kitchen fridge
- Spice Guide Sheet to develop your own charcuterie
What do I Need to Dry Cure Meat at Home?
It’s not essential, but the only ‘equipment‘ you really need is an accurate digital scale to 1 or 2 decimal places, I go over this in the course with some suggestions and why these are useful.$99 Limited Time – $59 –