LIFETIME ACCESS TO CONTENT PREVIOUSLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT ‘IN PERSON” COURSES
The theory and practice of meat curing. Detailed video guides covering content not easily available
INCLUDES THE EASIEST MEAT CURING TECHNIQUE – EQUILIBRIUM CURING
Step by step guide to equilibrium curing, including tips for best results
EACH SECTION IS CONTENT RICH, YOU GET LIFE TIME ACCESS
Take your time & enjoy understanding how to make your own dry cured charcuterie!
IN-DEPTH CHARCUTERIE, MORE THEN JUST ‘THE RECIPE’
Comprehensive theory and the trickier parts explained in detail, including how to deal with things going wrong
THE MASTER RECIPE FOR DRY CURING WHOLE MUSCLE MEATS
The basis for 1,000’s of classic salumi, or for developing your own special charcuterie styles. The options are limitless.
FRACTION OF THE COST OF ‘IN PERSON’ COURSES – IF YOU CAN FIND ONE!
In-person 1-2 day meat curing courses cost $300++, and you can’t go back and ‘replay’ them at your leisure
Cold Smoking Guide Included with Charcuterie Course
What’s In This Course:
23 Videos Rich in Detail
Minimalist, ad-free and super simple to navigate through.
“live chat” inside the course, so you get direct tutoring on hand.
Bundled into this course:
- 40-page booklet about theory & the process of cold smoking meat, cream, spices & vegetables and more
- Spreadsheet for 9 of my favorite recipes, which auto-calculates ingredient quantities (some epic recipes like Garlic/Juniper Bacon dry cured bacon took 15 years to refine)
- Master technique of dry curing meat, from which you can create 1,000’s of variations
- Cheet Sheets for all 9 favorite recipes
- Detailed guide on curing meat using a regular kitchen fridge
- Spice Guide Sheet to develop your own charcuterie